How to Join our Team
Here at Brooklyn Manny and Nanny, we pride ourselves on our ability to source Brooklyn’s most qualified sitters. To become a Manny or Nanny, you must:
- Have experience working with children in a professional setting. This includes being a nanny, camp counselor, teacher, tutor or instructor.
- Have a completed higher education degree, or are in the process of obtaining one.
- Exhibit a genuine passion for learning
- Be punctual
- Have a high level understanding of child development
- Possess problem solving skills
- Demonstrate and value creativity
- Be able to prepare healthy meals for a range of lifestyles (vegetarian, food allergies, gluten intolerance, etc.)
- Be able to provide at least three outstanding work references
Qualified applicants will receive a follow up phone call or email. Because of the high volume of applications we receive, we cannot follow up with everyone who applies.